lunes, 12 de marzo de 2012

MIND THE GAP

As I got on the plane for London, my excitement was the on the same level as I boarded the plane for Madrid back in January. London was I place I read about when I was little, a place I saw on television and movies. Spice Girls and Harry Potter, my obsessions in my early years, so going to London was almost a dream come true. I remember watching the Spice Girls movie and asking why there wasn't any red buses in the U.S, as well wishing to be part of the Spice Force 5. Arriving in London was the beginning to our four adventure, I must include all of my comrades that were present and survived these four days.
First we have: from left to right -->
Lupita ("FEED THE SQUIRREL!")
Bianca ("I'll meet you on the London Bridge at eight.")
Amber ("I really want to see the change of the guards!")
Erica ("Dang lil mama, you sure can put it away!")
Adrienne ("I love these long talks" <3)
Jordyn ("Do I just take the fish with my hand?")
Pato("I didn't want to be on the list!")
and your lovely host me 

  We failed at getting a group picture, but here we all are. The weather in London was all I expected only four hours of sun, fog, rain and more rain. I was prepared with my umbrella to walk around the city like never before (it was actually like never before because it was my first time). There are so many tourist attractions in London its ridiculous, but we managed to see everything we wanted. My top three were 
1)Abby road
2)Platform 9&3/4
3)Buckingham Palace ( I had brunch with the Queen) 
















After walking many hours three days straight, spending so much money (pounds KILL your dollars). I bought an awesome camera at the Portebello Market, which was amazing, 4 hours was not enough to walk around it. The food was pretty delicious in London, but somehow we always end up eating kebabs no matter what city or country we are in. But nonetheless we did not miss the opportunity to have some fish and chips, they seemed to taste better because we were in London. This was definitely my favorite city hands down, the people are friendly, its such a cool environment. I will come back no matter what. At last I must mention the awesome girl I met in London thanks to Pato, Michelle, I could not leave her out because she took us to a place where the beer and hard cider was really good. It might of been expensive but what the hell, it was my first and not last time in London. 


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario